... and the benefits I got:
1. World News & Concerns (going beyond the facts and figures);
2. Industry updates;
3. Market reports & insights;
4. Educational Youtube videos;
5. Pings for participation in online surveys;
6. Tips and tricks, Tools which come in real useful;
7. Humorous Banter and quotes which put a smile on my face;
8. Inspirational Quotes which I value greatly;
The new information superhighway (if I may borrow this rather aged phrase from the nineties!) is really now super-charged and simply full of vibrancy. Lots of favourites and gradual listing (as I struggle *pant*) to keep up with all you awesome contributors to all the cool happenings all over the world, your thoughts -> the smiles when I get a funny quote or two with the rise or setting of the sun.
From @amusingtweets "All life is an experiment" - and to me now every day looks like a new moving canvass, ready to be painted with the light dabs, brushes of the social media.
I am working on compiling the cool and funny quotes I have received so far - stay tuned to get a copy.
Nelson Wee has 20+ years in Mobile Online, Social & Ecommerce, Telecommunications, Information Technology industries focusing on Apps & Mobile Internet Content Marketing, Smartphones Product Marketing, Business Development, Go-To-Market, Program Management, a Dad and now also proud to have 2 dogs - Max & Caesar. All posts here strictly personal.