Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Why My Ovi?

Ovi means Door in Finnish. My Ovi - my doorway, my perspective, how life is viewed in my lens. Hence myovi as my doorway to my perspectives in life.

Here a couple of highlights ...
My Italy Trip in SEP 2007 ... CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO GET MORE DETAILS


Watching my son, Elijah growing up ... CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO GET MORE DETAILS


Enjoying good food ... CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO GET MORE DETAILS


Like the carousels of life you see above, I will be striving to pen my thoughts in life, my encounters and experiences with family and friends here. As part of my continuous and never ending improvements, I seek you, my reader for your valuable comments and inputs as well on the topics written - what could be further worked upon and what you would like to see more on.

cheers to 2008, and more to look forward to in 2009,
Nel

For more on the above, you could also go to my following channels:
1. My Italy 2007 Holiday Channel

2. Elijah's Channel

3. My Food Channel

1 comment:

James Yong said...

Congrats Nel on your first couple of blog entries. I like those photographic effects you have included. You should let Elijah contribute an entry or two too ;-)Look forward to future postings. Happy new year!